Thank-you to the team of Windward Optimal Health Counseling, the group at PoshSEVEN Magazine, and our clients. You have enabled Windward to win the best of Suburbia in two categories this year.
Each person on the team at Windward has contributed to the creation of this awesome place to work. I couldn’t be more proud of everyone!
- Bridget – your behind the scenes operations lets us run as if its Disney.
- Julie – you show me that work/life balance can be achieved with grace and humour. Everyone gets the best care possible in all quadrants.
- Katrina – you continue to teach me about the wonder of groups and the wonderouse overlay of religion with counseling. You know how to meet the needs of the public both in the office and beyond.
- Kellie – you remind me that fortitude and persistence to follow your dreams can be lived and loved both at work and at home.
- Krista – you bring nothing but smiles and a calmness to our group that I deeply appreciate. Your passion for making a person feel important cannot be matched by anyone.
- Ruth – you help me to grow in thinking about the dynamics of family and how this is so critical in the counseling setting.
- Sarah – you have made us feel supported at night with your pleasurable personality.
I also want to mention that Windward Optimal Health in the past four years has grown with care from Matt, Mark, Anthea, Jackie, Jessica, Annie, Reka, Samira, Shafinah, Deeba and Kwame who have all brought life lessons to this team leader at the timings I needed them. Without your employment, internships, volunteerism, support and overall patience this place would not have blossomed as it has.
My skill set from learning about drywall and sink installation to becoming a ceo and a person that can understand a business meeting has really been because of all of you. I was a good counselor before this center opened and continue to love my counseling job, but I am a much better person overall from having been taught by all of you.
I am glad the public gets to see more about you, as you have worked very hard to deserve these accolades.
May you have many more moments of helping others to grow, discover and recover from life’s challenges.
Dr. Robin Norris